ZSK Sprint 7XL
SPRINT 7XL – the embroidery machine with extra width (ZSK Catalog)
The SPRINT 7XL is a ZSK single-head embroidery machine with 18 needles and a maximum embroidery field width of 1,400 mm.
This means that particularly long textiles such as runners, flags, bath towels or tablecloths can be perfectly embroidered. Of course, the SPRINT 7XL can also embroider in cap and free arm operating modes.
We wanted to simplify embroidery preparation on the machine and improve efficiency during embroidery.
- Smallest free arm of industrial embroidery
- Contouring with lowered needle
- Automatic backstitching function
- 1,200 stitches per minute
- Height adjustable fabric presser
- Storage for approx. 80 million stitches
- Network capability
- Automatic thread cutter
- Built and designed for 24/7 production
- Low noise and low weight
- Integrated design editor
- High value retention
- Automatic error analysis
- Accepts all common industrial embroidery codes
- Made in Germany