ZSK Sprint 8
SPRINT 8 – THE BEST GOT BETTER! (ZSK Catalog)
The SPRINT 8 does not correspond to the general idea of an industrial tool and yet it is as robust and precise as all ZSK embroidery machines.
The SPRINT 8 is a spectacular eye-catcher for showrooms, studios and shops. It is the embroidery machine for every situation in which functionality and sophisticated design are not mutually exclusive.
We were able to win over industrial designer Andreas Schulze to create a modern and ergonomic design for the new SPRINT. He perfectly combined functionality and sophistication in the design of the SPRINT 8.
Slim Tubular Arm
- ZSK STICKMASCHINEN has developed the slimmest tubular arm for industrial embroidery machines. Many areas and products can now be processed easily and without complications that were previously difficult or impossible to access for embroidery.
- Thread Break Detection
- With the help of the automatic thread break detection, a ZSK embroidery machine stops automatically if the upper or lower thread breaks or the thread runs out in the bobbin.
- Height Adjustable Presser Foot
- Adjust the presser foot to the height of the embroidery material in order to achieve better embroidery quality.
- T8 Control Center
- The intuitively and logically structured control and communication center for ZSK embroidery machines. The T8 interface can be displayed and operated in 14 different languages.
- The T8 control unit offers integrated memory for approx. 80 million stitches and thus provides space for a large number of your frequently used embroidery designs.
- Barcode Reader
- With a barcode reader connected to the T8 via USB, barcode patterns can be loaded from a connected network and various control commands can be executed.
- A slot for the standard RJ-45 network connector and three USB ports for other devices are available for communication, memory expansion and other functionalities.
- The T8 works with Microsoft's network protocols and thus enables simple communication with connected company networks, digital workflow solutions or the ZSK operating data information system MY.ZSK.
- Safety Feature Light Barrier
- A light barrier installed in front of the working area ensures greater work safety during embroidery. As soon as the operator enters this light barrier, the embroidery process is automatically stopped.
- MADE IN GERMANY
- This machine was designed, constructed and manufactured in Germany for the requirements of the embroidery industry.